About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Trying to reach my full potential as a masters runner

Friday, December 31, 2010

Juggling

I woke up at 2:30am an couldn't get back to sleep. I was planning another early-morning run before Anne went to work, but I was too tired and didn't have the energy. So now I have to find time during the day to fit my run in somewhere!

That will be difficult because Ryan has two hockey games, one at 11:15am, the other at 5:35pm. In between games the team is going for lunch and bowling. Siblings are invited and as Anne is at work, I'll be bringing Sarah and Jacob along to all the day's events.

Tonight we're all going to a friend of Anne's for New Year's Eve. So, the only time I'll have to run is after Ryan's last hockey game and prior to heading off to Celine's place.

If only I hadn't bailed on my Tuesday evening run I could have pushed this run to tomorrow.

Lesson learned....next time I'll suck it up and get my ass out the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment