About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Trying to reach my full potential as a masters runner

Sunday, December 12, 2010

I'm a believer!

Well the forecasters were correct, snow and freezing rain this morning...have I mentioned that I HATE winter!

So it's gonna be 14k on the treadmill after Anne returns from her 11k run. She's also training with Ian, but for a half ironman in Orlando in May. Then she's off to Montreal for a full iron in September. You can track her progress at http://annetypea.blogspot.com/

On the positive side the Cold Fx I took yesterday has worked...no more sore throat, congestion is gone, feeling great! A friend at work was the one who turned me onto it. He swears by it. This is the 4th cold I've avoided since I started using it.

Now I'm a believer!

1 comment:

  1. You're just a sickly individual! Cold FX can't help you with that, skinny!

    ReplyDelete