About Me

My photo
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Trying to reach my full potential as a masters runner

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ah Rest Day

Tomorrow is a day off. I'm looking forward to it. After my screw up with Tuesday's run, my legs have been a bit sore. Today's 7k run helped get rid of some of the stiffness and combined with a great post-run stretching session, I'm feeling good. However, a day of rest will be good.

The plan calls for 7k on Saturday, followed by 14k on Sunday. I'm planning to run with a friend on Sunday over a hilly route, so that should be interesting.

Next week coach Ian has me running 6 consecutive days so that will be challenging!

Overall my training with Ian has been great and I'm confident I'll be ready for the half in mid-January.

http://robinspacers.org/museum/

2 comments: